fixed1t_music_software_728x90

Amazon Best Deals

Search This Blog

Thursday 25 July 2013

fixed1t software running on 10.6 - 10.8

Hi, I was asked by a user if the fixed1t software was compatible with Mac OS X Mountain Lion (version 10.8). Like a number of fellow musicians running excellent legacy ppc software that has not been ported to the intel platform, I've stayed with Mac OS 10.6 for compatibility. However, I download a copy of 10.8 from the App Store and installed 10.8 as a clean install on the remainder of the disk. I'm pleased to announce that all of the fixed1t software tools worked perfectly. My software is compatible with 10.6 - 10.8. Regards fixed1t

No comments:

Post a Comment

Its only worth while me spending time on blogs If I know they are being read and it is not easy to know. So If you have taken time to read a blog entry then please leave a comment or question. Thanks Malcolm