fixed1t_music_software_728x90

Amazon Best Deals

Search This Blog

Monday 17 June 2013

Release of fixed1t Garageband Mac to iPad, iPhone and iPod Converter

I am pleased to announce the release of a new addition to the fixed1t range of Garageband support applications.  Since the release of my first Garageband to iPad 2 converter I have had increasing requests from users to develop the software to support other devices.

I had initially thought of continuing to update the original version and increase the cost (its ridiculously low really), but another user said they wouldn't want to use the converter on an iPod or iPhone and would prefer to stick with the iPad only version so why don't I have two?

I have taken this on board and am now releasing the:

fixed1t Garageband Mac to iPad, iPhone and iPod Converter

The range of devices supported is shown in this screen snapshot of the converter:


You can request a trial copy on the fixed1t website at:

http://www.fixed1t.co.uk/fixed1t_GB_Mac2iPad_iPhone_iPod_Conv.htm

I will be doing a new video for the converter which will be on youtube shortly but the two existing videos present the ease of use, speed and flexibility of the fixed1t converters.

Here is the tutorial video for the Garageband to iPad converter:

Here is a video of a converted Mac Garageband song file running on a 4th Generation iPod Touch:

For those of you not familiar with how easy it is to collaborate with others between the Mac and an iPad here is a simple video:
If you find these of interest please given them the thumbs up and if you try them please come back and leave a comment.

You can purchase the fixed1t Garageband Mac to iPad, iPhone and iPod Converter for just $25 USD using the PayPal button below.




Your Email Address
Thanks fixed1t


2 comments:

  1. I recommend this software, it works well on my iPod now I can be creative with GarageBand when away from my desk top. and move my creation back and forth. iPod>Mac>iPod great for on the go composing with GarageBand. The Creator of the software is very user friendly, and helpful. This software is well worth the price.
    All I can say is Thanks for this great piece of software.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Robert, its been a real pleasure working with you getting the iPod 4, iPhone and iPod 5 version up and working. Before you asked about an iPod 5 port, I'd even forgotten I was carrying Garageband around in my pocket as I'd become accustomed to it being only available on the iPad.

      Perhaps I should get a user group started.

      Many Thanks

      Malcolm (aka fixed1t)

      Delete

Its only worth while me spending time on blogs If I know they are being read and it is not easy to know. So If you have taken time to read a blog entry then please leave a comment or question. Thanks Malcolm